Best City player in 2014

David Silva. In my opinion, in the matches before his injury vs West Brom at the end of last season he was playing even better than he is now. And then obviously he's been class recently and was carrying us at times earlier in the season.

Zabba for me.... if I was in a trench fighting I ask who would I want with me in that fight.... only one man.... Mr Zabaleta! Always up for the game, always fights to the end, never gives up, and earns his wage each day, every day... and not too wifty a defender either!

Apart from him however there are obviously some immediate names that stand out out such as Yaya (incredible last season, slowly getting back there this) and Kun certainly (we are so so lucky to have him in our team, quite possibly our finest forward ever?). Others such as Silva (a genius and a joy to behold but a little in and out maybe?) and Milner also.

Lampard deserves every credit for sheer professionalism and appetite for a game from which he has made noddles of dosh and could retire gracefully and in comfort, honoured by all, yet still has more drive and consistency than many of his team mates.

Also a big shout for Martin Demichalis. Arrived last season and was initially at least supremely underwhelming! But we probably all remember the Hull away match when Kompany was sent off and we all probably thought "oh sh*t". MD stepped forward that day and has never really looked back in terms of form and consistency.

Yaya.

One of the reasons I was so pissed off when he pulled his birthday cake bollocks is because he is so fucking good. Its hard to imagine anyone stepping in and doing the job he can do for this team, he can almost single handedly run a game when he's up for it and its a joy to watch. Going to leave a monster sized hole in the team when he finally moves on.

Yaya for me, and maybe the unsung hero Fernandinho, he is doing very good but doesn't get the recognition he deserves imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.