Best clothing brand

I buy mainly Next stuff now and a bit of Fred Perry. Gone are the days of spending obscene amounts of labels, i've grown out of that. I'll treat myself to a Lacoste polo every now and then, but seeing as my days of going out on the piss every weekend are few and far between, I buy more casual things now to laze round the house in.
I think back to what I used to spend and it's pretty fucking frightening. I found a scarf the other day, a Paul & Shark one that I bought in 1995 just for bonfire night. It cost me £85 at the time and I remember the lads at work ripping me a new arsehole because of it. I owed Kendal's £5k on a Kendal's card at one point. Fucking tosser!

Spliffy.jpg

When i can afford it i buy Hugo Boss or Hilfiger.
Try to get deals though or get them in the sales or hunt around on the net to get my Boss stuff as cheap as i can.

There are just specific items where only certain brands will do like for TV's and white goods etc i tend to only go for Panasonic products.

Grolsch30 said:
When i can afford it i buy Hugo Boss or Hilfiger.
Try to get deals though or get them in the sales or hunt around on the net to get my Boss stuff as cheap as i can.

There are just specific items where only certain brands will do like for TV's and white goods etc i tend to only go for Panasonic products.
Samsung for me, even to the point I have a Samsung vacuum. Lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.