Best clothing brand

I do like popping in Debenhams a lot as Mantaray, John Rocha and Jeff Banks make some decent stuff. Jeans are usually FCUK as they are usually quite soft feeling.

Levis, Fred Perry, Henri Lloyd, Ben Sherman.

Wish I could afford more nice clothes but thanks to city I cant afford them so its Primark for me

Jeans - Diesel or Burton own (surprisingly good!)
T shirts - All Saints
Polos - Fred Perry
Shirts - Superdry (Ted Baker and Ralph Lauren when the sales are on)
Trainers - Fred Perry again

Pigeonho said:
Grolsch30 said:
When i can afford it i buy Hugo Boss or Hilfiger.
Try to get deals though or get them in the sales or hunt around on the net to get my Boss stuff as cheap as i can.

There are just specific items where only certain brands will do like for TV's and white goods etc i tend to only go for Panasonic products.
Samsung for me, even to the point I have a Samsung vacuum. Lol.

The best vacuum and we all know it is Dyson, everyone who denies this is a flat out liar

Agree with the Burton jeans very good fit and last a bit as well

Mostly go for Fred Perry polos because I like the fit

Adidas trainers

but i'm not as fussy as I used to be apart from the polos

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
Grolsch30 said:
Try to get deals though or get them in the sales or hunt around on the net to get my Boss stuff as cheap as i can.

There are just specific items where only certain brands will do like for TV's and white goods etc i tend to only go for Panasonic products.

The best vacuum and we all know it is Dyson, everyone who denies this is a flat out liar
Not paying that for something that sucks up dust. I had one bought for me when I bought my first house, and it was fucked within a year. With having 2 pets I buy the ones suited to pick up pet hairs and this Samsung one I have is a belter. I'm sure the Dyson's are fantastic and I just had a bad egg, but either way I refuse to pay more than £100 for something that sucks up stuff, unless of course i'm giving her a wad to be a cum-hoover.

Pigeonho said:
Grolsch30 said:

I bought a Samsung American style fridge freezer and it developed a fault where the fan that circulated the cold air would freeze up. They updated the panel three times and replaced it free of charge each time - which was only fair as it was in warranty. But then they sent me a letter saying that they were going to extend the warranty by a further five years just in case the problem came back. Brilliant customer service.

Clothes wise - I've been buying a few more Charles Tyrwhitt shirts recently - they're doing a 4 for £100 offer and there's usually a £10 off voucher knocking about somewhere. Not cheap as in Primark prices but not ridiculoulsy expensive either. Have some that are seven or eight years old and still going strong - no loose seams and all the buttons are still there.

Pre-kids days and when I could fit into them, I used to buy the designer names. Soon realised that they weren't very good quality and were only meant to last a season. If I pay £100 for a sweater I don't want the elbows wearing out after six months so sacked that game off and just went for quality that more often that not had no logo anyway.

Polo Tops/T-Shirts..Fred Perry,Pretty Green and Henry Lloyd.
Jeans and Jerseys...Blue Harbour.
Track/Hooded Tops......Fred Perry.
Shoes...Clarks.
Shirts&Ties,socks&underwear... Asda/Tesco

daveduke67 said:
I've been buying a few more Charles Tyrwhitt shirts recently - they're doing a 4 for £100 offer and there's usually a £10 off voucher knocking about somewhere.

Once you buy off them thats its mate - letters, emails, phonecalls for the rest of your days

daveduke67 said:
Pigeonho said:
Grolsch30 said:

I bought a Samsung American style fridge freezer and it developed a fault where the fan that circulated the cold air would freeze up. They updated the panel three times and replaced it free of charge each time - which was only fair as it was in warranty. But then they sent me a letter saying that they were going to extend the warranty by a further five years just in case the problem came back. Brilliant customer service.

Clothes wise - I've been buying a few more Charles Tyrwhitt shirts recently - they're doing a 4 for £100 offer and there's usually a £10 off voucher knocking about somewhere. Not cheap as in Primark prices but not ridiculoulsy expensive either. Have some that are seven or eight years old and still going strong - no loose seams and all the buttons are still there.

Pre-kids days and when I could fit into them, I used to buy the designer names. Soon realised that they weren't very good quality and were only meant to last a season. If I pay £100 for a sweater I don't want the elbows wearing out after six months so sacked that game off and just went for quality that more often that not had no logo anyway.
Its all the money they have saved and made by copying iPhone ideas
;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.