Best clothing brand

until about 5 years ago i was a right fashion victim. Would spend 500 a month on clothes at lease and everything was good qualit and generally new.. Armani, Paul Smith etc, As i have got a bit older and 3 kids later i literally dont give a shit. All of my clothes when i do buy are from Debenhams as it the easiest shop to get in and out of in the TC. I am guessing a lot of it is down to not being on the pull and having more confidence in yourself to not have to show off through a label and being a tight bastad. Now i recent giving my money away much more than i did in my twenties! Anyone else the same?

You could argue an awful lot of people who overdress are doing so to make themselves feel better about what they don't have in life. Burberry, Clone Island, Prada etc. All worn as Chav Sunday Best via maxxed out credit cards.

I'll wear out as long as I find it nice, got stuff from Next to Ralph Lauren, albeit I try and get things as cheap as possible, don't like spending obscene amounts on clothing, nothing more than £30 for a shirt, and only £20-30 if I really want it.

Mixed bag really, on my trip to the hospital this morning I wore

A Ralph Lauren plain hoodie - Cheshire Oaks £50, £100 in Kendals
Plain black Hugo Boss t-shirt - Boss sale 2 pack £30
Next cargo pants £35
and a pair of addidas campus

Cargos, I know but I hav'nt been able to get jeans over the plaster paris.

Shoes - Camper/ Clarks Originals
T-Shirt - Carhartt/ Northern Boys Club/ Fred Perry
Jeans - Nudie/ Carhartt
Jacket - Belstaff/ Levis
Coat - Fjallraven/ Penfield

Stylish enough without looking like a toytown football Hooly!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.