Best Crisps?

Tesco's ready salted chip sticks are amazing, the best used to be either spicy Wheelz or Golden Wonder Bovril flavour, gutted you can't get them anymore

KMX2Vnw.jpeg
I’m going to sound like a proper Victor Meldrew, and look forward to his picture in replies to this, but…

I wish they’d stop fucking around with salt and vinegar crisps. How they were is far better than adding any balsamic, cider, malt, white wine or any other infusion to the vinegar.

Re: Best Crisps?

I was given a pack of Asda Smart Price crisps at a kids party the other week and they were really nice. Tried all three flavours salted, s&v and c&o and all were surprisingly tasty, better than some of the premium brands.

Walkers salted are my favourite, used to Seabrooks but they always seem to be slightly overdone and not as good as they were.
Traitor! Yer'll be taking the metro to the Swamp next! I know they are Yarkshire crisps but summat decent has to come out of that place after Stonesy and Kyle, and I can vouch that Seabrooks are back to their best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.