Best Crisps?

Re: Best Crisps?

I prefer baked crisps. Salt and vinegar Squares are probably my favourite. But there are so many other good ones. Pickled onion Monster Munch. Skips. McCoys. Wotsits.

Plain, or ready salted as they are also known as.

And I don't care if they were made in a kettle or not, or if the salt was taken from the sea or manufactured in a chemistry lab by combining sodium and chlorine.

Seabrooks. Ready salted.

I bought a packet of crisps at Leighton Baines services on the M6 Toll the other weekend. 99p. If I had bought a metric tonne of them it would have cost me £28,000! Must be the most overpriced snack in the entire history of snackery!

Salt and Vinegar square crisps for me. Always a grab bag as well as i always feel slightly disapointed with a normal size bag.

Tuearts right boot said:
Compulsive Rambler said:
For you, which is your favourite packet of Crisps?

Or for our American cousins... potatoe Chips.

Either the Lancashire (salt n vinegar) Crisps they sell in the Etihad, or Keoghs Atlantic sea salt & Irish cider vinegar.

Someone, in a marketing department somewhere, is having a laugh
Haha. I often eat Manhattan Rib Eye flavour crisps. Always find myself wondering how they can not only create beef flavour, but a specific cut of beef from a specific part of a particular city. Very impressive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.