Best current player not to play in this world cup??

foxy

I was thinking before who is the current best player not to be playing in the 2010 world cup? What are your thoughts?

Good question. I can't think off the top of my head, but you could further break down the question in terms of does the player play for a team which HAS qualified, but he wasn't picked, or does he play for a team which didn't qualify. Perhaps there could be a player who wasn't picked, and a player who plays for a team which didn't qualify.

I came up with Arshavin, Adebayor, Dzeko. Bellamy is the type of player who would be exciting to watch in a world cup tornament.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:53 pm --<br /><br />
Lancashire Blue said:
Good question. I can't think off the top of my head, but you could further break down the question in terms of does the player play for a team which HAS qualified, but he wasn't picked, or does he play for a team which didn't qualify. Perhaps there could be a player who wasn't picked, and a player who plays for a team which didn't qualify.

players who weren't picked and players from teams who didn't qualify. Sorry I was a bit brief with it.

Adam Johnson, Pato, Ronaldinho, Benzama, Essein, Ibrahimovic, Cambiasso. Just to name a few.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.