Best current player not to play in this world cup??

Totti, Aboutrika, Benayoun, Dzeko, Eduardo, Rosicky, Chamach, Bellamy, Zlatan, Riise, Jovetic, Vucinic, Mutu, Chivu, Essien, Pandev, MARIGA, Hleb, Kompany, Altintop, Both Diarra's, Keita, Cassano, Sissoko, Zapata, Riquelme, Nekounam, and don't forget Paul Scholes!

Don't know about the best player not selected but i do know the shittest that has been selected. Jonas Gutierrez, he played last season in the championship and is complete tits and gets selected over the player who won the league as well as the champions league in Zaneti, how odd.

Arabian Goggles said:
Don't know about the best player not selected but i do know the shittest that has been selected. Jonas Gutierrez, he played last season in the championship and is complete tits and gets selected over the player who won the league as well as the champions league in Zaneti, how odd.
Jonas is rubbish, but I disagree with calling him the worst player selected. Please stand up Mr Sidney Govou, how this guy made the French squad and Benzema didn't is a mystery (or would be if Domenech wasn't such a fuckwit).

Arabian Goggles said:

Utterly bizarre. Even Zab should have got the nod ahead of him for right back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.