Best decade age wise

Feed-The-Goat said:
Ive hear people say 30's are the best, i also remember someone saying life begins at 40.

im 25 and nothing special has happened really as of yet, so could be 30's

Things really started for me when I got to about 23, then I had a ball, then I met my wife and things went downhill.

So yeah, mid to late 20's, that is if you're not married

Best decade ? Tbh they've all been pretty shit, but I suppose I'd have to say 20's for me, mainly because that's when my kids were born and were growing up, the only thing that made life worth it to a great extent, 40's have been decent enough, mainly down to re-marrying out of choice this time rather than some misguided sense of loyalty/moral obligation, but Happy Birthday anyway buddy :-).

My guess is that the 30's would be the best for most people, but I'm only 41 so will come back to you in 9 years ;)

That said, unfortunately most people waste most (if not all) of their life worrying about the past/future and miss out on enjoying life as they're actually living it. It's a tragedy, BUT if you can crack "living in the present" then I reckon you'll be happy - end of. I've can't say I've cracked it, but I've been trying to do that for the last few years, and it's made a huge difference - wohoo!

I appreciate the replies guys, cheers. Cheered me up no end!

Off on the piss now for the next however many hours I can stand up.

30's were the best so far for me, whos mid way through her forties, closely followed by late twenties, enjoy, hopefully you will get so drunk you wont remember posting in the first place

scoobydoo said:
30's were the best so far for me, whos mid way through her forties, closely followed by late twenties, enjoy, hopefully you will get so drunk you wont remember posting in the first place

Is it true women are at their horniest in their early 30's? I remember girls being enthusiastic when I was younger, but women my age now are pretty wild and I can't tell if it's just confidence or hormones?

I would just say its on how many birds you boned in a certain era and hey presto theres your answer,no good basing it on anything else whatsoever.

2ziov93.jpg

Best years of my life was

for shagging, clubbing and partying, lads holidays= 20's
for quality of sex being more financially secure therefore having more choice=30's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.