best ever blue moment

halpo123

that night will live with me forever
it just got louder and louder
Nobody left early that night

A lad I used to work with lives in a flat in Ancoats and he told me he could hear Hey Jude being blasted out over the sound of his TV!

Really was amazing. Not many times I can recall the fans staying behind and singing for at least 5 minutes after the players had left the pitch. Fans close to the rag fans turning towards them whilst singing was fantastic. The atmosphere was electric before, during but especially after the final whistle, a night never to be forgotten.
Liam G was in an Exec box behind me and as I was stood in front of him during Wonderwall, I can actually say I have sung Wonderwall with Liam G.
Maradona was in the next box with Sergies wife at the time and son. Maradona joined in the singing with arms in the air. A magical night.

Really was amazing. Not many times I can recall the fans staying behind and singing for at least 5 minutes after the players had left the pitch. Fans close to the rag fans turning towards them whilst singing was fantastic. The atmosphere was electric before, during but especially after the final whistle, a night never to be forgotten.
Liam G was in an Exec box behind me and as I was stood in front of him during Wonderwall, I can actually say I have sung Wonderwall with Liam G.
Maradona was in the next box with Sergies wife at the time and son. Maradona joined in the singing with arms in the air. A magical night.
I`m one the early leavers due to my disability but I stayed not only till the end but beyond and I clearly remember waking up the next day with a bastard sore throat from singing.

I was there for the sheikh and sat next to away fans. Was the night we played Liverpool and the chants from that night made me piss.
"what's it like, what's it like. What's it like to rob your gran"
Actuall on the pitch moment....nothing beats AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.