Best Ever Headed City Goal

Didn't a City player once score a header from a saved penalty? I think it was Wolves away. Tueart took the penalty, the keeper pushed it onto the bar, it popped out to Asa Hartford who headed it in.

(Really hoping someone else can remember this and that my mind isn't playing tricks on me).

Away from the phyaical ticket conversation, has city amade the digital cards available yet to download?

Liverpool, everton and brighton already have allowed access to do this, why wait till the last minute rather than give those not tech savy any time to get their gead rpumd it so they don't end up getting flustered
One of the best headers that one

Didn't a City player once score a header from a saved penalty? I think it was Wolves away. Tueart took the penalty, the keeper pushed it onto the bar, it popped out to Asa Hartford who headed it in.

(Really hoping someone else can remember this and that my mind isn't playing tricks on me).
I remember this one and I was there. I think it was Wolves away in the 70s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.