best ever team in the world

just goes to show that us city boys n girls might be addicted to the mighty blue boys and we would love to see a world beating city team.maybe 1 day! but the teams that are being mentioned are what dreams are made of.imagine following holland in the 70's,ac milan late 80's/early 90's.bit before my time but the great real madrid sides of yesteryear.brazil team of 70's etc etc.the magic just ain't there anymore.which team these days can compere? seems to me,like most things money has ruined a good thing.football these days to me is full of too many alladyces n redknapps n the corrupt twats.met rene van der kerkoff a few years ago,who was a fantastic football player n he was a top fella.can't imagine sitting in a bar on a greek island talking to a stevie gerrard type player and saying'he was alright'. maybe its just the way of the world but personally i think that money is ruining football. sity man i will pm you my email.cheers!

This current City side.
Especially...

TBH
Ball
Hamann
Jo
Vassell
Fernandes

And of course Danny Mills
Make me cream my pants!

mcfcmatt said:
This current City side.
Especially...

TBH
Ball
Hamann
Jo
Vassell
Fernandes

And of course Danny Mills
Make me cream my pants!
they all need to give me there next wage packets! they are all a fucking disgrace!

unsworthblue said:
bluemoon32 said:
Imo the 78 & 86 world cups were the last great tournaments.
I've always loved watching Dutch football & those 70s shirts were brilliant
not forgetting italia 90.but 78 was the best personally.the music for the tournament,tic a tate from the crowd,the great dutch team,cruyff,neskins the van de kerkoff twins,great argie team of course,jocks getting beat off peru,archie gemmills goal...i could go on.
Cruyff never played in World Cup 1978. He boycotted the Dutch team at that point for some reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.