Best failed transfer

I dont think some of you are getting this.The OP is talking about transfers that didnt happen,not ones that did but were shite...he's on about the "dodged a bullet" ones.

My first thought was Kaka but dodging Terry was a bigger blessing. Kaka might have been a bad investment but Terry is a flat out horrible person who I don't think I could root for.

Steed Malbranque, anyone remember this? All the fans buzzing about getting him & then it never happened

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Rooney.
even if we never were in for him or he never would have signed for us. Horrible **** who will now suffer watching City go on and on / in strength and trophies....

City should put out decoy feelers for him to get his hopes up. He'll go to the press saying he'd consider the move and City can tell him he can consider going and fucking himself.

SS117 said:
Steed Malbranque, anyone remember this? All the fans buzzing about getting him & then it never happened
Didn’t he say that he wanted to stay in London, So went and signed for Sunderland instead.

Bit like Tevez wanting to go back to Milan in Argintina.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.