Best Film

I'm going to say bollocks to your artsy type films such as drive and warrior, by far the best, most enjoyable film I've seen this year was rise of the planet of the apes, got it on blu ray fr Christmas, superb film.

Godfather said:
I'm going to say bollocks to your artsy type films such as drive and warrior, by far the best, most enjoyable film I've seen this year was rise of the planet of the apes, got it on blu ray fr Christmas, superb film.

Have you actually seen Warrior? It's not arty at all, definitely film of the year for me.

Best Blockbuster is Rise of the Planet of the Apes with honourable mentions to X-Men First Class and Sherlock Holmes 2.

Godfather said:

You've seen neither Drive nor Warrior, but you got a film you'd already seen on DVD. Barry Norman you ain't.

Drive.

The Inbetweeners is one of the best comedies I've ever seen so I'll go with that one. The cinema was as busy as it was for Borat a few years back.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Godfather said:

You've seen neither Drive nor Warrior, but you got a film you'd already seen on DVD. Barry Norman you ain't.

Drive.

Its ironic because I think I have the best film taste in the world. Barry Norman? Who cares what he thinks??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.