Best Full English in Manchester?

Har!...the things that woman can do with a blood sausage, are worth the entrance fee alone.
williams.jpg

H's in Bury round Wash Lane. Not been in for a few years as we used to dive in there on Sunday mornings if our football matches were called off for rain, snow, joyriders leaving cars on pitches, etc.

Not really used by your working fella, but hotels often do great buffet brekkies. I stayed at the Midland on Sunday for the Roses gig and the breakfast was immense. Top quality ingredients and all you can eat. I had to ask for black pudding, but it quickly arrived. £17, so not cheap, but it did me 'til tea.... and it was spot on.
A good tip for families - the Premier Inns. Kids under 16 eat free. Anyone with a 15 year old lad will know what that's worth. We had a Prem Inn near us - it was £8 per adult ( a couple of years ago). We gave the waitress £20 for the 4 of us and we're treated like royalty ( I guess they don't get many tips with most guests staying there). A top way to start a Sunday ... and brownie points to watch the footy in the afty.

Not really used by your working fella, but hotels often do great buffet brekkies. I stayed at the Midland on Sunday for the Roses gig and the breakfast was immense. Top quality ingredients and all you can eat. I had to ask for black pudding, but it quickly arrived. £17, so not cheap, but it did me 'til tea.... and it was spot on.
A good tip for families - the Premier Inns. Kids under 16 eat free. Anyone with a 15 year old lad will know what that's worth. We had a Prem Inn near us - it was £8 per adult ( a couple of years ago). We gave the waitress £20 for the 4 of us and we're treated like royalty ( I guess they don't get many tips with most guests staying there). A top way to start a Sunday ... and brownie points to watch the footy in the afty.
Abode also does a very nice breakfast

Corner Cafe in Sale, admittedly the mugs have age rings and the mushrooms are scraped off the back of the bog door but.......... mmmmmm

Easy
Simply Sandwiches in Gatley
Go for the extra large

2eggs 2 bacon 2 sausage toms beans mushrooms hash brown black pudding spam 2 toast
All top quality ingredients but the bacon is the best I have ever had stunning
sets you up for a Saturday only five mins drive from Airport so great for when you are going away
Plus the owner is a big big Blue

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.