Best Goal Celebration

What's been the best goal celebration?

• Total voters
Think Aguero shirt off swinging one vs qpr should maybe be listed. Would still have went with adebayor mind you, fell off my stool laughing at that in a bar
I considered it but don't think it was premeditated. Just sheer elation. Plus he gets enough attention for the goal itself.

You could argue Adebayor goal fits that category but I was in the ground and the shit he was getting before the goal leads me to believe he had that lined up as soon as it went in.

Not a fan of choreographed team celebrations. I prefer celebrations to be raw, passionate, in-the-moment, just as the fans are feeling it. Kompany and Zabaleta were the absolute kings of this. To me a choreographed dance is like a foreign commentator going "gollllllllllllllllllllllll" after every single goal- knowing they're doing it out of a sense of premeditation takes away from the fun.

I always loved watching Iheanacho score, he would always kneel down and point up to the sky and it was just nice knowing that he felt like he was doing a loved one proud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.