Best Goal Celebration

What's been the best goal celebration?

• Total voters
As mentioned in this thread.. KDB:
nbc_pl_mancity_debruynegoal_171216_1920x1080.jpg

Triangle v PSG: (was that the new baby? - family becoming a 3?)
JS87225847.jpg
The 2-1 was for D. Silva and Mateo, afaik

Is this thread why the MUEN has run with Adebayor goal today? they got a few things wrong but it was the best game in his career, the game that told Arsenal they were no longer a top 4 team and the game that exposed the FA as racist, a few weeks later a white player ran onto the Etihad pitch waving a fist celebrating a goal and was not even booked, ( if my memory serves me well?)

Frances Lee with arms raised standing on the wall next to the pitch during the 4 -3 at Newcastle in 1968.

Didn’t Joey Barton pull a moony at Everton fans once n’all?
Yes, not so much at Everton fans though. He explained that he was talking to his Everton mates days before the match. He was not convinced he would score and made a throw away comment 'I'll show my arse if I score'. When he did he felt he should carry out his promise. As usual the media threw a hissy fit which resulted in him getting fined.

Frances Lee with arms raised standing on the wall next to the pitch during the 4 -3 at Newcastle in 1968.
Yes, had that been done in the sky dominated Premier League every Blue would have it as a screen saver. Iconic does not do it justice.

Spontaneous stuff only. Hate the prepped stuff. Even hate the Jesus phone call shit. Surprised the 93:20 Kun celebration or the Kompany Leicester one (the pause and disbelief before the eruption) not included but happy to the joy of Are and the cheek of Mario.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.