"Best" goal in Premier League History.

who the fuck do you really think voted for it?
do you need a picture of sad fat fucks sat in their lounge on their own, indexing all their DVDs of copied scum games and cross referencing them with their map of the world, pinpointing the games they have copied, whilst ordering their Tesco delivery
Their ex-girlfriend/wife is shutting the door shaking their head wondering how can someone be so obsessed.....

the day they leave their house is the day we really need to worry

squirtyflower said:
who the fuck do you really think voted for it?
do you need a picture of sad fat fucks sat in their lounge on their own, indexing all their DVDs of copied scum games and cross referencing them with their map of the world, pinpointing the games they have copied, whilst ordering their Tesco delivery
Their ex-girlfriend/wife is shutting the door shaking their head wondering how can someone be so obsessed.....

the day they leave their house is the day we really need to worry

Thanks.

If it's the goal I think you're talking about, well it was a fine goal. If Balotelli score that, there would be no 'it was a shin', it would have been voted our greatest ever PL goal.

If we're talking about best goals in PL history though, well Di Canio's scissor kick shits on anything Rooney's overhead kick did. Yeboah's v Wimbledon does too and more recently, that Cisse effort last night.

They have to cling to something they have nothing, not a fucking pot to piss in they know it we know it every fucker knows it. The rags i know look like someones had shit down there throat and they dont like it.

Pigeonho said:
If it's the goal I think you're talking about, well it was a fine goal. If Balotelli score that, there would be no 'it was a shin', it would have been voted our greatest ever PL goal.

If we're talking about best goals in PL history though, well Di Canio's scissor kick shits on anything Rooney's overhead kick did. Yeboah's v Wimbledon does too and more recently, that Cisse effort last night.

It came off his shin. What you on about ?

Furthermore if Balo had scored it, would it have been voted the best goal in Prem history ?

I wonder about you r allegiances sometimes.

80s Shorts said:
Ok it was a good goal off his fuckin shin.

Who voted for this, its laughable.

Several hundred thousand fans from all over the world voted for the award, which was created to celebrate the 20th season of the Premier League.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17946376" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17946376</a>

Which English football team has the most plastic/glory hunting fans? There's your answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.