Best goal scored against us

Yes I was also going to mention Andros Townsend for Palace.
It was an unstoppable worldie ,very similar to the goal that Vinnie scored against Leicester.
The main difference being that Vinnie's goal won the Premier League for City,whereas Townsends didn't mean an iota to league positions at the end of the season.

True,I would argue that Vinnies was better,as you say meant a great deal more,but the thread was goal against us,so Townsend wins that argument

ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME?

As if we haven't had this goal rammed down our throats enough by sky sports news, out of all the goals you'd choose you had to pick this shinny by the Scouse OAP basher.

Somehow I can't see this thread lasting.
Is it your first attempt at a Clarkie?

If so, you've caught a few already. Doffs hat!

Was sitting talking with my brother about this last night with a few beers over facetime.

Was asked what the best goal I remember being scored against us was. Three absolute belters come to mind. Crouch against Hart. Bournemouth left boot thunderbolt (Brooks I think). But the best I recall has to be this:

never

Yip the Daniels goal was a belter,same with crouch and the Townsend one was a screamer hit pure,unfortunately rooney’s was a cracking goal as well whatever you may think,the one falcao scored for Monaco at the Etihad where he was up against stones who then slipped and then floated the ball over bravo ( I think ) was a cracking goal ..

Townsend, Daniels, Crouch, that Rooney goal does have to go in the mix (I don't get the shin nonsense it's how you score goals like that).

Other honourable mentions are Huddlestone:

Rochemback:

Osvaldo:

Osman (not that he had the talent to mean it):

Falcao:

Messi's goal the night we beat Barca was class, plus there's the any number of jammy top corner thunderbolts the dippers have sprung on us at Anfield since Coutinho started his pot shots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.