Best goal scored against us

Was sitting talking with my brother about this last night with a few beers over facetime.

Was asked what the best goal I remember being scored against us was. Three absolute belters come to mind. Crouch against Hart. Bournemouth left boot thunderbolt (Brooks I think). But grudgingly the best I recall has to be this:

Not sure I follow on this one........

If someone crosses the ball to me and I go to head the ball, end up missing it, it hits my shoulder and goes in, does that make it a great headed goal?

Some of the goals posted before this are better but this one sticks in my mind.

As I recall, that was the match where we lost a 2-0 lead; and then Mario coolly stepped up and slotted a last kick of the game penalty to seal the 3 points. Nobody really remembers that amidst Agueroooo, but if we had taken penalties then as we do now, the Scum would prob have won the title ...

The best FA Cup Goal ever they cry?

Bollocks, it wasn’t even the best goal of the game!

Terrific strike, but personally, I'm more impressed by individual skill at close quarters than a 30 yard thunderbolt that missed 9 times out of 10. Anyway, the title of the thread is best goal against us :)

Given the time it occurred and the execution under pressure, Villa's right up there even if it's made me hate Spurs for life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.