Best goal you've ever seen in the flesh?

aguero93:20 said:
Game in Selhurst Park, 99. Le tissier scored two worldies against Wimbledon, one from about 40 yards, the other direct from a corner, can't pick between them.

Why are you making stuff up you fucking ****

BL2blue said:
Game in Selhurst Park, 99. Le tissier scored two worldies against Wimbledon, one from about 40 yards, the other direct from a corner, can't pick between them.

Care to explain that comment?

BL2blue said:

He's got you there.

dronefromsector7g said:
BL2blue said:

He's got you there.

No he hasn't. Wimbledon 0-2 Southampton, 8th May 1999, I was playing schoolboy for Wimbledon so had free tickets. So either he explains how I'm 'making things up' or the clown keeps his mouth shut.

dronefromsector7g said:
He's got you there.

No he hasn't. Wimbledon 0-2 Southampton, 8th May 1999, I was playing schoolboy for Wimbledon so had free tickets. So either he explains how I'm 'making things up' or the clown keeps his mouth shut.
Not the making up bit, the **** bit.

PeterBarnes v Spurs when he dummies the brilliant Pat Jennings, puts him on his arse and then dinks it over his body. Barnsey was some player!

dronefromsector7g said:
dronefromsector7g said:
He's got you there.

Not the making up bit, the **** bit.

Fair enough. ****.

In the flesh -

Dickov at Wembley for the emotion.

Berkovic in that cup game at Ipswich when Keegan was in charge - corner (from Horlock??) to the edge of the area and Berkovic volleyed it in

ctidcarl said:
In the flesh -

Dickov at Wembley for the emotion.

Berkovic in that cup game at Ipswich when Keegan was in charge - corner (from Horlock??) to the edge of the area and Berkovic volleyed it in

It was bernerbia with the corner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.