Best IPhone network?

totallywired

Gorton. Aiso on the back row at West Brom.
I`m thinking of getting an IPhone 4s, as this will be my first mobile through a network i am wondering which networks are best. Thinking of Tmobile or Orange as they seem to have better deals on. Don`t want to use vodaphone because of rag connection. Any advice would be welcome, cheers.

On my 3rd iPhone. First 2 were with o2 but they were ripping me off compared to the deal I have with the 3 network now.

3 all the way !! All in one plan is best , 2000 mins , unlimited Internet and shed loads of texts . Good coverage as well now . Ive been with them for a few years now and had no problems at all !!

If you can afford to put the cash up front for the phone (or put it on a 0% credit card) the best bet is to buy the phone from unlocked from Apple and get a SIM from GiffGaff. I pay £10 a month for 300 mins, unlimited data and unlimited texts and no contract tie in. GiffGaff run on the 02 network so no poor reception issues.

I'm with 3. They are great but I really struggle to get a signal in the stadium

Thanks for the replies, i will check out 3 network deals. Cheers.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:36 pm --<br /><br />
banjo said:
If you can afford to put the cash up front for the phone (or put it on a 0% credit card) the best bet is to buy the phone from unlocked from Apple and get a SIM from GiffGaff. I pay £10 a month for 300 mins, unlimited data and unlimited texts and no contract tie in. GiffGaff run on the 02 network so no poor reception issues.
I wish i could mate, thanks for the info though.

banjo said:
Agree with this, giffgaff's pretty good and very cheap.

Prob depends where you live or spend most your time am
On orange and the signal
Is shocking my mate is on vodaphone and it seems to be better

If like me u live in stockport dont go on orange or t mobile (orange own t mobile) there signal is at 25% as it has been
For
The past 2 months due to a damaged mast

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.