Best IPhone network?

My works mobs is Orange and quite frankly it's wank, especially Orange to Orange.
Have been on O2 on my own moby but personally I find 3 the best.
Depends on personal preference - deals etc, and location...

If you live in an iHouse you'll always get good coverage regardless of the network you choose.

city diehard said:
I recently purchased an unlocked 3G 16GB iPhone, working fine, however, the 3G doesn't work, any ideas on what I should do to get it working? Note: I put a Pay as you Go sim card which says 3G on it.

The 3G iPhone is not being supported for software updates anymore. Have you tried Go to Settings > General >Network > Turn on "Enable 3G" and turn off "Celular Data". Otherwise reboot the device or restore the phone to factory status (having backed up your stuff) and see if that helps.

As the OP and after `listening` to what replies i got, i decided to go with 3. They had the best deal with all you can eat data, unlimited text and 2,000 mins, not that i will use them though. My main concern was about the network coverage and service, up to now no problem. Ordered phone and it was in my mits within 48hours and up and running. Cheers for the replies and advice.

blumoon said:
city diehard said:
I recently purchased an unlocked 3G 16GB iPhone, working fine, however, the 3G doesn't work, any ideas on what I should do to get it working? Note: I put a Pay as you Go sim card which says 3G on it.

The 3G iPhone is not being supported for software updates anymore. Have you tried Go to Settings > General >Network > Turn on "Enable 3G" and turn off "Celular Data". Otherwise reboot the device or restore the phone to factory status (having backed up your stuff) and see if that helps.

Still no luck with that mate.

GaudinosWheels said:
I'm on 3 and signal and 3G coverage has always been fine, they were doing good deals when I got mine around December.

I'm on 3 they are always doing good deals, my contract is up in December I'm hoping the iPhone 5 will be out by then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.