Best Kebab In Manchester

Turkish delight and Panicos in chorlton are good. Abdul's, either the curry mile or the rusholme one were good. Not sure they are quite as good anymore.

I have had one of those donner kebabs fried in spices. Wasn't called a pan scrap though, that would put you off, it was called a Istanbul style donner I think.

Anyone remember monsoons on Oxford road. That was amazing.

Done Abdul's opp MRI most nights after a skin full early 90s. Went there a couple of months back, not as good imo. Panicos in Chorlton is the place but quite a mission from Droylsden so tend to use Bollywood spice or rajas, do the job.
Always used to love their lamb kebabs. Never sure about their big MacDonald's style place on Oxford rd tbh.

Spicelands, A6 Stockport, the maggotised onions are to die for, literally .

Heavily Tandori on the A6.

This is a decent one, and it's handy being round the corner, but oddly I prefer the Eastern Balti in Hazel Grove, I normally get "Hazel Groves biggest kebab" AKA "The baby", both are just as nice as any I've had (and I've had more than a few) from Sajaan and Abduls etc etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.