Best krautrock band/album

I have loads my faves are; Amon Duul2 - Wolf City. Amon Duul2-Hijack, Amon Duul2-Vive la trance.
Can-Ege bamyasi, Kraftwerk-Autobahn, Faust- So far.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Tago Mago by Can.

I've probably listened to this more than any other album, the drums are hypnotic and there is such a eery atomsphere throughout the whole album. Not a dull moment on all 4 sides.

Knight1979 said:
Tago Mago by Can.

I've probably listened to this more than any other album, the drums are hypnotic and there is such a eery atomsphere throughout the whole album. Not a dull moment on all 4 sides.

Certainly not one to listen to when having a bad trip.
Not that we encourage substance misuse,of course.
Much underrated band,imo.
Though not by us,obviously.

Knight1979 said:
Tago Mago by Can.

you can pop on "Bel Air" off of Future Days if you are having a bad trip, that will take you out of it! (-:

Knight1979 said:
Knight1979 said:
Tago Mago by Can.

you can pop on "Bel Air" off of Future Days if you are having a bad trip, that will take you out of it! (-:

Acid Mothers Temple are one to give headspace to - some weird American/Japanese collective on Aquarius records,out of 'Frisco.
Truly odd stuff,but very creative.
Check 'em out.

Acid Mothers Temple are one to give headspace to - some weird American/Japanese collective on Aquarius records,out of 'Frisco.
Truly odd stuff,but very creative.
Check 'em out.[/quote]

Lol!.....I moved to San Francisco in January. I was at Aquarius this weekend! I'll check it out. Acquarius is an awesome place to find mail order psychadelic, experimental, music.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.