best lager deals?

yatesy94

With it being festival season and all that I'm currently on the lookout for some good deals on. Only really looking for a pack of 24 cans (preferably lager with a percentage more than 5%) as I've already built up a bit of a stash which will do me over a 3 day weekend. If anyone on here be willing to share some decent deals that are going on at the moment so I can get the most for my money that would be very much appreciated, Cheers.

MCC said:
Some great deals over here in Bavaria!! 24 half liter bottles for 12 quid. 5.5% and above. That`s just marvelous stuff.

haha thanks that's helpful...Sorry thats a mistake on my behalf as I didn't specify which country I was in, UK based deals only please!! :)

The best deal I ever had on lager was 24 Stella for the price of a plastic bag. My mate was working at Safeway in Alty and scanned through a plastic bag whilst me and my mate carried through a 24 box of Nelson Mandela`s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.