Best Lager

sdavros said:
aphex said:
guiness is my favorite lager.

technically Guinness is a stout.. and a very fine one at that... but for a good stout you can't beat a pint of stout in a reputable public establishment in Co. Cork from a wooden barrell. Mothers Milk

The worst pint of Guiness ever is actually at the guiness factory in Dublin

someone told be the other day that drinking a lot of guiness can cause a stroke. can anyone enlighten me? i drink about 8 pints of it when im out.

aphex said:
someone told be the other day that drinking a lot of guiness can cause a stroke. can anyone enlighten me? i drink about 8 pints of it when im out.

no, but it'll turn your shit black.

Incidentally, I like KEO Cyprus's own brew, really malty and hoppie and believe it or not, Unpasturized, although it makes you piss like a race horse.

Corona, Cobra, Peroni and Estrella are my top choices. Can't be doing with that Carling shite either, can never see why people drink it!!

without a dream said:
johnmc said:
Easily pleased

What do you go for then?

Heineken is the one i go for most. Stella from a bottle as well, i get the cans in when they are on offer but they are bad for the heed. San Miguel, Estrella and Sol are nice beers that I will get in the absence of Heineken. Occasionally have Guiness, thats usually when the only other option is Carlsberg. Or Holsten. Or Skol.

However under no circumstance will lime, whether it be lime cordial or lime sliced, but put in my beer unless that beer has been ordered for my girlfriend or female friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.