Best Lager

For all you un-educated piss drinkers, the King of Pils is.................................... Pilsner Urquell from Pilsen, the home of pils. This stuff is the dogs danglies. Wave bye-bye Holsten. This stuff beats it hands down.

dunno why everyones slaggin carlsberg?! i love it! carlsberg in the pub, stella at home.

dont mind Coors either! its hard to come by these days but when i do find it, its like xmas early!

bluemoonchick said:
Stella was always my first choice, followed by fosters. On holiday you cant beat Sagres.

There was a pub in Beverley that used to do a lager called The Arc..... now that stuff was amazing. Stronger than Stella and the machine would pour cold water around the outside of the glass as the lager was poured into the glass, making it the coldest most refreshing drink i've ever had. I think that was the only thing i liked about living in yorkshire lol

Give up drinking now though since my Op.

it was just frozen coors

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1521913/Would-you-like-ice-with-your-lager-The-beer-that-is-served-at--2.5C.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... -2.5C.html</a>

Best Lager??? The last one... Or maybe, Starapramen draught in Prague sipped from the belly button of a Russian waitress haha...or maybe the Cobra I had on Saturday after the hottest curry in the world!!!

Thinking of having a go at homebrew for a laugh, just so I can name it something funny...'Hero Brew' - an inch on yer chest & two on yer belly!!

Or 'Neville Brew - it puts hairs on your lip!'...

Some good calls on this - Estrella Damm is top notch but doesn't come close to an ice cold bottle of Cruz Campo.

Agree about the Joey Holts Crystal - very nice.

Have to say tho' the robbies bitter in my local (The Railway Woodley) is nectar.

At the end of the day beer is great!

Hammond said:
dunno why everyones slaggin carlsberg?! i love it!

dont mind Coors either! its hard to come by these days but when i do find it, its like xmas early!

So you like your beer weak, tasteless, light, shite, shit and rubbish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.