Best Live Bands ?

Adidas Barry Silkman

I went and saw The Fall two weeks ago and they still make for a great live experience, brimming with tension. Mark E Smith is (on his night) still a stunning performer. I'd also put the Buzzcocks forward as good even today as they ever were. Other top gigs I've seen Motorhead 1978, Propaganda 1985 and Jon Anderson of Yes consistently over many years.

Who do you rate as worth seeing?

AC/DC. Two or so hours of non stop rock.

Flaming Lips. Tiresome now but the first two times, I've never laughed and bounced around like a loon for so long.

Guns 'n' Roses. New line up but fuck me they were good.

KISS.

By far, just the greatest live performance of any band I've ever seen, and I'm not even a particular fan.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgkLhfiGIqY[/youtube]

Iron Maiden are pretty good as well, but the crowd is full of wankers. Didn't like GnR, but probably because Axl threw a fit that someone threw something at him and fucked off, the twat.

Agreed on Foo Fighters, they were good live.

Infact, the Prodigy are pretty good live. Get on this one went with a chica in spain to listen too simply red (dont stone me just yet as it gets worse) and he wasnt as bad as i hated the red haired nosed rag. My old man thought the Fine Young Cannibals were good so he said.

Would have loved to see Nirvana live, and Nat King Cole. Thought the scouse band Cast were ok, same with the Bluetones, (slight return).<br /><br />-- Sat May 29, 2010 2:47 am --<br /><br />Make you right, The Hives , I Hate To Say I Told You So,, good. noy seen live though.

Frankboff said:
Would have loved to see Nirvana live, and Nat King Cole. Thought the scouse band Cast were ok, same with the Bluetones, (slight return).

My cousin saw them at Reading and swears that they are the greatest thing to ever happen to music ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.