best Manchester hotel deal for West Brom game 5th Feb ?

aka blue jambo said:
masterwig said:
http://www.yha.org.uk/find-accommodation/north-west-cities/hostels/manchester/index.aspx

If you just want a bed for the night then this is perfect. It's surprisingly nice and they have a bar that does food and drinks. Location is excellent and you won't find anywhere cheaper. Rooms come with a shower/toilet/washbasin.

ta mate,btinging the misses and although she aint fussy ( married me ) a good hotel will cheer her up immensely :-)

Stop being a tightwad then, and book her into a really nice hotel and bugger the cost

mrksdawn19 said:
aka blue jambo said:
ta mate,btinging the misses and although she aint fussy ( married me ) a good hotel will cheer her up immensely :-)

Stop being a tightwad then, and book her into a really nice hotel and bugger the cost

lol I AM SCOTTISH !

aka blue jambo said:
mrksdawn19 said:

lol I AM SCOTTISH !

Hey Sweaty Sock Blue :-)..

Knowing you Scotish as i do, you will find a deal that is out-of-this-world no doubt...But in the meantime, you wont go wrong at the Holiday Inn mentioned earlier in the thread and check out The Brit (Brittania) as they nearly always do deals around this time of year...in the past i have called them and asked if they could match the best deal i have found (40-50 quid should do it) although its seen better times its still a decent City Center hotel and should impress the wife enough for her to show her appreciation after we win... :-)

Other than that, it f you realy want to catch the best deals i use an excellent auction site all the time over here (And have used in the UK as well) caled Priceline..."Name your own price" there is a trick or 2 to get the bext deals but its also fun trying!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.priceline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.priceline.com</a>

All the best pal!

Try the travellodge website..they have some good deals, if you stay in the Didsbury one you can come on our coach to the game...

When travelling myself i normally stay in a hostel, they're decent quality and cheap. When travelling with the other half i normally book a hotel, quite liked malmaison and macdonald in terms of price and quality!

Want a really good deal?
Try the Hilton website , theres a 50% saving if you book before Jan 31st.
Now heres the best bit.
Book a Queen executive room, probably around £110 ish after savings.
This gives you access to the Executive lounge on the 23rd floor next door to Cloud 23 . It also gives you free food and drink.They start off with beers in the fridge and you have to ask for spirits and wine but as the day goes on everything is just brought out for you to help yourself.Coupled with the fact that the food is really good too(canapes and sandwiches, nibbles etc) it is well worth the extra for the room.If memory serves me right the free bar finishes around 9 but you could easily stock up a few rounds.
You feel a little funny at first helping yourself, but after a few , you really don t give a toss.

In the past I have stayed at Blue Rainbow Apartments near Deansgate Quays. I paid a £50ish for a one bed apt. I booked trough Travel supermarket. A 10 min walk max from Piccadilli good quality and value.

cheers guys plenty of ideas there
stayed in the Britt for the Juve game and it was ok,and the crown plaza for the United game ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.