Best music you've seen live

I was there that day, still gives me goosebumps thinking of it, you are bang on saying they was at the height of their powers, for live shows they're still the bollocks.
Went to see them at the Gmex in December that year and yet again they was at it for over 2 hours, non stop.
The nearest they ever got to that level again was the Playing The Angel tour. I went round the world on that one thinking it would be the last chance to see them live and even the MEN was a top night but seeing them on back to back nights in Mexico City and all that went with it is as good as it gets mate.

The nearest they ever got to that level again was the Playing The Angel tour. I went round the world on that one thinking it would be the last chance to see them live and even the MEN was a top night but seeing them on back to back nights in Mexico City and all that went with it is as good as it gets mate.
A great band live. Seen at least one concert from every tour around the world and not had a dud one, even when Dave was off his tits. Also saw them pre famous in Crocs and the Roundhouse.

Not a bit biased, oh no!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.