Best nicknames in footy

Jonathan Woodgate, my missus still insists on calling him 'The English patient'<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:45 pm --<br /><br />
MrOblivious said:
I'm surprised no one has said 'Pyshco' for Stuart Pearce or 'Mighty Mouse' for Kevin Keegan haha

I thought he was called 'psycho?'

By the way if anyone was underserved of that title it was him. He was a pussy when he was here and shit scared of the players as they ran the place.

1_barry_conlon said:
Jonathan Woodgate, my missus still insists on calling him 'The English patient'

-- Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:45 pm --

MrOblivious said:
I'm surprised no one has said 'Pyshco' for Stuart Pearce or 'Mighty Mouse' for Kevin Keegan haha

I thought he was called 'psycho?'

By the way if anyone was underserved of that title it was him. He was a pussy when he was here and shit scared of the players as they ran the place.

To be honest mate i think he had his eye on the England set up and chose to tone it down a bit, it pissed me off because the refs gave us fuk all that season and he never ever spoke ill of the officials, and people can say what they want about Pearce but i wanna thank him for keeping us up and putting us in a position were some rich mo fo could possibly buy us out and give us a team full of internationals, wait a minute though....;)

Not just because it's Colin Bell but I always thought 'Nijinsky' was a cracker. 'Slur' alic fergasun also tickles me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.