Best odds for a Quadruple or Triple this year

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I wouldn't touch this with a shitty stick, and I would bet on Michael Schumacher winning this years Formula One title if the odds were right.
I bet you a tenner he doesn't?

Even money for a man in a coma?
What odds are you offering on him being Men's Downhill Slalom Champion?

bakerdave76 said:
A rag in our pub has put £40 on reckons he will get 8 grand back with betfred
You should get hold of a crate of these and try offloading them onto him for a profit. By the sounds of it, he won't be a hard sell.
MagicBean.jpg

But seriously, how many times have you stuck £20 on a horse, match, dog only for it lose?

Stick a fiver on O.P, no fucks given

Yep...thats where my heads at.......no big bets but a tenner on the domestic trophies and a tenner on doing them all.

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
bakerdave76 said:
A rag in our pub has put £40 on reckons he will get 8 grand back with betfred
You should get hold of a crate of these and try offloading them onto him for a profit. By the sounds of it, he won't be a hard sell.
MagicBean.jpg

But seriously, how many times have you stuck £20 on a horse, match, dog only for it lose?

Stick a fiver on O.P, no fucks given

Yep...thats where my heads at.......no big bets but a tenner on the domestic trophies and a tenner on doing them all.

I would forget about the chumps mate we not strong enough and have so many irons in so many fires we just cant win it. Im sure in the coming seasons we will get closer but not worth a bet now

Best price for winning all three cups is 80/1.

Ignoring the league cup semi, I think that would mean us winning 11 consecutive cup ties.

Obviously depends on the draws but I'd be amazed if the cumulative odds on 11 ties wasn't comfortably more than 80's.

Plus it would give you the chance of locking in a profit and not carrying the full amount forward if we got close to doing it.

Not that we will.

Champions League - we could well give Barca a game but even if we got through that I think Bayern will win it
Premier League - we have the hardest run in as all the big games are away from home and we dont have any margin for error
FA cup - Not even through the first round yet

Carling - got to be fairly confident in beating anyone in england on a one off game but as wigan showed us there are no guarantees.

Id be happy with any off the forst three. Any of the first three plus the carling cup would be great. Anything else amazing.

I wouldn't touch this with a shitty stick, and I would bet on Michael Schumacher winning this years Formula One title if the odds were right.
I bet you a tenner he doesn't?

Even money for a man in a coma?
What odds are you offering on him being Men's Downhill Slalom Champion?
Given his previous form ...

No, I can't do it

Never happen BUT the fact that if we got past Barca the odds of 150/1 would be slashed to 50/1 maybe less so my £5 is going on now, can't help it

tidyman said:
Best price for winning all three cups is 80/1.

Ignoring the league cup semi, I think that would mean us winning 11 consecutive cup ties.

Obviously depends on the draws but I'd be amazed if the cumulative odds on 11 ties wasn't comfortably more than 80's.

Plus it would give you the chance of locking in a profit and not carrying the full amount forward if we got close to doing it.

Not that we will.

We don't need to win 11 consecutive ties though. Beat barca 3-0 at home loose 2-0 away is good enough. Plus fa cup semi and final could be a draw after 90 mins and then win in extra time or pens.

We still ain't gonna win all 4 though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.