Best penalty taken ever in a Blue shirt??

During the time Lee was there we had a chinese player on the books his name was lee wun pen i believe but they used to shorten it to text speak lee 1 pen and that`s how it always appeared in the pink! Lol i think lee was a pass master at clicking his heels together and falling over used to win loads of penalties. its nothin new diving, been around for years.

Edghill's penalty at Wembley was the coolest penalty I've ever seen in my life.

Think about it:
1. Never scored in his career.
2. Hardly rated by the majority of his own fans.
3. Boyhood club.
4. At Wembley in a play-off final.
5. Pressure!

Best penalty I've seen.

n_mcfc said:
Edghill's penalty at Wembley was the coolest penalty I've ever seen in my life.

Think about it:
1. Never scored in his career.
2. Hardly rated by the majority of his own fans.
3. Boyhood club.
4. At Wembley in a play-off final.
5. Pressure!

Best penalty I've seen.
keith curle at cardiff away fa cup, still like to punch him one for that.

franny (from what i'm told), curly wurly from sight............

alwayz remember his one at the swamp........... 2 fingers aloft like guns, lad invades the pitch and i start twating my dad with my 'only donkey's play on sand' sign.............

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
franny (from what i'm told), curly wurly from sight............

alwayz remember his one at the swamp........... 2 fingers aloft like guns, lad invades the pitch and i start twating my dad with my 'only donkey's play on sand' sign.............

have you had a few afternoon sherry's?

I took one in the office a few weeks ago with a rolled up piece of A4 paper. I rifled it into the top corner. My shirt was from M&S. Although, in all fairness, Maureen's not much of a keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.