Best player at the club?

This thread would be three pages long if anybody would have used the Report function.

I'd probably say Tevez for all round cleverness/talent. The key to a good player isn't what they do well (that's a one trick pony), it's how many things they do poorly. This is why Gerrard is twice the player of Torres. I can't think of much that Tevez can't do. Good passer, tackler, header, can score a cracker or a scramble, fast enough, can take a free kick, can take players on, works hard and can read the game well.
I can't think of anything off of the top of my head that Tevez does poorly.

Robinho can't tackle, can't head and can't read a game.

Damocles said:
This thread would be three pages long if anybody would have used the Report function.

I'd probably say Tevez for all round cleverness/talent. The key to a good player isn't what they do well (that's a one trick pony), it's how many things they do poorly. This is why Gerrard is twice the player of Torres. I can't think of much that Tevez can't do. Good passer, tackler, header, can score a cracker or a scramble, fast enough, can take a free kick, can take players on, works hard and can read the game well.
I can't think of anything off of the top of my head that Tevez does poorly.

Robinho can't tackle, can't head and can't read a game.

and a different forum

Personally I think that for the dirty work of the team De Jong will prove to be an absolute steal this year. Looked like he was forming a good partnership with Barry

For overall talent then I can't really see past Robinho in that respect, think he will really kick on from last years performances

Keep thinking we have the best Keeper in the country aswell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.