best players today

to be honest i wouldnt exlude anyone

The killer goal, thier 2nd was a awful one to let in.
No killer build up play, Just a punt downfield that we didnt cope with.

2nd half, same again when berbatov got in.

Also 2nd half, defence had about 10 miles between the defenders when scholes went clean through.

2-0 defeat, they didnt get out of 2nd gear at all, hit woodwork twice, defence wasnt all that good.

Passing was awful, no urgency, set pieces shocking again

But lets not forget we played the Champions of England and Europe

Passing wasn't as sharp as it should have been and we haven't got a quality striker. Apart from that not a disgrace at all. Need to beat Spurs next week to keep European dream alive though

Dunne and Onuoha were the only two who played well.

Caicedo and De Jong did their jobs but the lack of quality from the other players who are essential in their game, i.e. Ireland and Robby, made both quite ineffective.

Thought Petrov looked quite sharp too. Not good mind!

Passing wasn't as sharp as it should have been and we haven't got a quality striker. Apart from that not a disgrace at all. Need to beat Spurs next week to keep European dream alive though

notreallyhere said:
Given, Dunne and Onuoha - thought De Jong and Kompany were both poor, the three attacking midfielders didn't show up. Caicedo can't shoulder too much blame, he played up front on his own and had nothing to feed off.

Harsh. I thought De Jong was class.

n_mcfc said:
Dunne and Onuoha were the only two who played well.

Caicedo and De Jong did their jobs but the lack of quality from the other players who are essential in their game, i.e. Ireland and Robby, made both quite ineffective.

Thought Petrov looked quite sharp too. Not good mind!

absolutley positivley this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Given and Onuoha can have 6/10s. The rest all 5s and 4s. de Jong made some good interceptions, but him, Kompany and Ireland as a unit allowed United too much time on the ball. Ireland v. disappointing. Brazilians didn't really show up. Play like that at WHL and we'll get a thumping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.