Best podcast episodes you have ever listened to ?

Timesuck Podcast with Dan Cummins
Dan Cummins takes you on a weekly deep dive, thoroughly exploring and explaining a single, listener-suggested topic each Monday, in his own irreverent and entertaining style. Serial killers, historical events, enduring mysteries, paranormal encounters, conspiracy theories, cryptozoology and more - nothing is off limits if it’s interesting. Have some fun and learn something new with Timesuck each and every week!

Anything goes with James English. (Notorious criminals who have now seen the error of their ways and turned the lives around)

Atletico Mince (Great for a laugh it’s Bob Mortimer )

Funky Si’s A-Z of Manchester ( Si Wolstencroft’s story of His life in Manchester’s bands . Great stories, he was in sane class as Ian Brown and John Squire, has a stint in Stone Roses before they formed and nearly became a Smith and was in the Fall for years )

I really enjoyed That Peter Crouch podcast...tbf, i only listened to the first 2 seasons (i think there are 4)

Funny and some good insights into the world of a footballer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.