Best raspy voices

The Cookie Monster - a brilliant comedian and performer of funny and educational songs.

One of the kids toys that we have kept over the years is a talking Cookie Monster. Amongst other things it's says "hiya, me smell cookies". The way it says "hiya" is pretty Manc, it's quite bizarre.

If I'm particularly excited by something I'm about to eat I will break out an "om nom nom" noise, I'm told it's a bit embarrassing if we have guests but if they don't like it they don't have to eat my food do they?

One of the kids toys that we have kept over the years is a talking Cookie Monster. Amongst other things it's says "hiya, me smell cookies". The way it says "hiya" is pretty Manc, it's quite bizarre.

If I'm particularly excited by something I'm about to eat I will break out an "om nom nom" noise, I'm told it's a bit embarrassing if we have guests but if they don't like it they don't have to eat my food do they?
I’m the same, I regularly quote the Cookie Monster and do the voice.

I say this without a word of exaggeration, but if you took all the music and books and films and TV and assembled a list of favourite cultural moments/characters, the Cookie Monster would definitely be in the top 100.

I’m the same, I regularly quote the Cookie Monster and do the voice.

I say this without a word of exaggeration, but if you took all the music and books and films and TV and assembled a list of favourite cultural moments/characters, the Cookie Monster would definitely be in the top 100.

Excellent, I can now claim to my family that my behaviour is entirely reasonable and normal. I doubt they'll buy it but I can try.

Frank Oz is hugely and multi-talented and the slightly subversive nature of Cookie Monster imo puts him above even the likes of Yoda in terms of his creations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.