Best recent(ish) Computer Games?

fifa 09 goes without saying
cod 4 cant wait for mod 2 to come out cod 5 biggest disappointment ever

also hthinking of getting prototype... if i have enough after my city shirt/s

Cheesy said:
Pearcey said:
Cheesy said:
Not much of a gamer at all but I have to say that I thought Bioshock was a work of art.

Yes.

Very engrossing, and such a wicked twist at the end...

Yeah, depending upon whether you save or harvest :-)

I harvested 1st time round. Had to complete it again so I could see the other ending. I think Bioshock was / is one of the most under-rated games ever... The whole thing is truly a work of art, I can't wait for the sequel. (Bioshock 2 funnily enough!)

Pearcey said:
Cheesy said:
Pearcey said:
Cheesy said:
Not much of a gamer at all but I have to say that I thought Bioshock was a work of art.

Yes.

Very engrossing, and such a wicked twist at the end...

Yeah, depending upon whether you save or harvest :-)

I harvested 1st time round. Had to complete it again so I could see the other ending. I think Bioshock was / is one of the most under-rated games ever... The whole thing is truly a work of art, I can't wait for the sequel. (Bioshock 2 funnily enough!)

It's not really under-rated it won game of the year when it was released. One of the best games i have ever played, finished it 3 times and could of done it another 3 tbh. Can't wait for the sequel in october. Fallout 3 is right up there with bioshock for the top games. So immersive, almost perfect in every single way you can spend weeks just exploring the world without actually doing any of the quests it's absolutely huge!! definate purchase, especially if you need something to pass the time over the summer it will last you months.

didn't read the rest of the thread because i'm only interested in one game recently:

Football Manager Live. what it trades away in realism by going massively multiplayer online, it gains in the unpredictability of playing against other humans (and semi-humans).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.