Best rock documentaries

The Classic Albums series is available on Sky and there’s some really good ones - Never Mind the Bollocks, Number of the Beast, Transformer (especially good!).

I’d love to be in charge of that series - there’s some fantastic albums that deserve an episode...
Think they did one on L.A. Woman which I found a great watch (and something on Rory Gallagher Irish Tour if memory serves me correct).

I love it when you turn on to one whilst surfing the channels and something grabs you.......

Sky Arts made a documentary about the making of Rumours by Fleetwood Mac. Fascinating. Given all of the shenanigans going on between the different members of the band it was incredible that they managed to complete the album.

Not sure if this is the same one, but there is a classic albums documentary where they focus on the making of Rumours

As you said, and "shenanigans" is the best word to use, there was so much going on within the band.........personally it made me appreciate the album a little bit more - especially as they discussed what and why some of the songs were written about

Been watching this
Interesting in a car crash way and Pentagram are just a third rate Black Sabbath

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.