Best supermarket?

Gotta be Aldi, for all us upper class chavs. Great fruit 'n' veg, pizzas to die for, fab German sausage and cracking booze deals. This week's bargain: Austin's Winter Drink. Just one glass (heated up with apple juice) gets you pissed as a newt and posting abuse on BlueMoon before you know it. Exactly the same as Pimms' Winter Cup, but only £2.60 as opposed to a tenner!

Gerrit while it lasts!

Phuk Tifano said:
Gotta be Aldi, for all us upper class chavs. Great fruit 'n' veg, pizzas to die for, fab German sausage and cracking booze deals. This week's bargain: Austin's Winter Drink. Just one glass (heated up with apple juice) gets you pissed as a newt and posting abuse on BlueMoon before you know it. Exactly the same as Pimms' Winter Cup, but only £2.60 as opposed to a tenner!

Gerrit while it lasts!
doing Leffe blonde on thursday..
stock up xmas

Lidl when it does the greek stuff is brilliant love those almond bars and cheese pies with filo pastry

also the weird weekly stuff scuba diving equipment and horse blankets in rusholme !

kronkonite said:
Lidl when it does the greek stuff is brilliant love those almond bars and cheese pies with filo pastry

also the weird weekly stuff scuba diving equipment and horse blankets in rusholme !

Know exactly what you mean. I think their buyers are on acid.

Swales lives said:
Aldi.
It's like shopping while on holiday, the biscuits are next to the snorkels and flippers,
and the bread section features a lovely screwdriver display. I like the surprise of Aldi.

Go in for a bottle of wine, come out with garden furniture. Magic.

Very true. We've bought chainsaws and all sorts from there before lol

Swales lives said:
Aldi.
It's like shopping while on holiday, the biscuits are next to the snorkels and flippers,
and the bread section features a lovely screwdriver display. I like the surprise of Aldi.

Go in for a bottle of wine, come out with garden furniture. Magic.

I love the way the cashiers hurl your food and your totally unnecessary sundry goods into the trolley at ninety miles per hour. None of those "d'you want help with your packing?" platitudes...

aye they are amazing

you go in thinking your going to buy food and suddenly your wearing a Halfords head

spent £50 quid in their once a fiver on my weeks food and £45 on cycling gear(that would have cost £150 in halfords)

My Mrs is a Tesco lover but for me it as to be Aldi.
I've had some great bargains on tools etc and of course the German lager
is top notch and great value, tho Lidl do a good lager also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.