Best Tactical Decision by a City manager

this is hard, there's numerous and will take time to think out.

one who jumped straight into my mind was Bob Paisley with david fairclough......and it worked nearly every bloody time.

King Kev telling Joey to get himself sent off at half time :-)

haller said:

one who jumped straight into my mind was Bob Paisley with david fairclough......and it worked nearly every bloody time.

Unfortunately I was in a coma when paisley and faircough were at city so dont remember too much about it...
;)

samharris said:
haller said:

Unfortunately I was in a coma when paisley and faircough were at city so dont remember too much about it...
;)

they never were. i i misread the title, read it quick and thought it was about any manager.
we can't all be perfect like you.

Whatever Keegan said or did at half time away to Spurs in the Cup tie at half time.

Joe Royle's purchase of the Goat.

I can think of a few in my young life:

1) 3-0 and a man down at Spurs at half time and won 4-3
2) Berkovic and Benarbia..absolutely AMAZING season!
3) The Goat...totally love that guy!
4) I don't care that it's not tactical...but when we won at Blackburn to go up again after they hit the post/bar about 5 times! Unbelieveable :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.