Best team in England by a mile.

BRUVS N BLUE said:
who doesnt think that , we have world class players coming out of our ears , come on city
Don't know about that. We have Hart Kompany Yaya Silva Carlos and Kun who are world class. Then some excellent players and some good players.

Blue Punter said:
Just got in from the North West Football Awards at The Point.

The general consensus was that domestically, City can really dominate.

If only our fans held the same attitude as opposition managers...

I don't need a rally cry of "Come on City", but only yesterday, Villas Boas admitted they were overpowered.

Apparently, everyone else thinks this... apart from us.

I couldn't make last Sundays game , but i did watch it via a 'stream' , and after a first half in which we struggled , both the supporters and the team really rose to the occasion after the break ...... you could really hear the constant second half backing from the stands , and it definitely filtered down to the players , you could tell from their performance , which simply overrun Spurs.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I've always thought City were the best team in the world. Even when we were shit, we were the best!

AVB is dead right. When the ball bounces our way and we get a little bit of luck with the run of the ball, an' the fucking refs don't do us over, and the chances go in, we are immense. I often think what hapless defenders make of, say, Tevez goin' off and Dzeko comin' on, or Maicon comin' on, or when the team sheet was announced. The only thing they will be utterin' is "Oh, fuck, not him!"

I was ordering me pie on Sunday and the girl was trying to give me the change as the team was announced, but I just kept saying, 21 Silva, 21 Silva. By God, that pie tasted good when his name was read out!

It was actually funny reading through some of the spuds forums before the game and them actually begging for Maicon to come on so he could get wrecked by Bale.

They were singing a different tune after the game.

reedy said:
we've not hit top gear yet and we are sitting in 2nd. .. can't be that bad
Fuck me that has to be the lowest post count percentage on here, 2004 88 posts and can't start threads yet.....someone on Bluemoon who obviously has a life, you don't see that often

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.