Best Team in the World without Barca nd Real Players?

balkanno said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
Errr....Ribery? Really? No.

Not an ideal formation, but I'd love to see summat like:

--------------Neuer------------
Lahm-----Vidic-----VK-----Cole
---Schweinsteiger---Fabregas---
Robben-----Rooney-----Sneijder
--------------Eto'o-------------

Ask the U*ited Players what they think bout Ribery. Really, ask them. Ribery is the on the same Level as Iniesta is, when hes fit.

@bumble Post it then, are you going to ignore Quality from other European Teams like Inter nd Bayern who got into the Final last Season? I mean, yes there are Drogba, Essien, Terry, Videec, Rooney, De Jong, but there are also Lucio (worlds best Defender) Eto'o (worlds most pacefull Striker) then Sneijder, Schweinsteiger, Cambiasso...etc till morning which are on the Same Level or when not even better. Put up an Mix and lets see.

@Dax777 Who was better? Johnson? Come on, i said i did forgot about Maicon.

VdW (Van der Wiel?) IS OVERRATED, LIKE HELL. 100% sure here.

Sagna? Hmmm... No. The only FB who was better than Micah was Baines. Rafael and Bosnigwa were holes for their Teams, we were 3th. Had a strong Defence and Richards was a Part of it.

Like i said, doesnt ave to be all bout Skill, an mental nd emotional Mix in the Team can also do things on this.
Yes, because I have a hotline through to the United players. Ribery is so very overrated; he's not on a par with Iniesta, that's absolutely mental to suggest that.

And while we're at it, Rafael really was not a "hole" for our team. For quite a bit of last season, he was better than Evra was for us.

Can someone explain why there are so many people on here who seem to think that Wayne Rooney's efforts over the last 24 months have been anywhere near as good as Carlos Tevez.

Tevez is currently far ahead of Rooney, both in goalscoring and all round influence, and only the 'English Messiah' nonsense hype says otherwise.

Viva Rivaldo said:
balkanno said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
Errr....Ribery? Really? No.

Not an ideal formation, but I'd love to see summat like:

--------------Neuer------------
Lahm-----Vidic-----VK-----Cole
---Schweinsteiger---Fabregas---
Robben-----Rooney-----Sneijder
--------------Eto'o-------------

Ask the U*ited Players what they think bout Ribery. Really, ask them. Ribery is the on the same Level as Iniesta is, when hes fit.

@bumble Post it then, are you going to ignore Quality from other European Teams like Inter nd Bayern who got into the Final last Season? I mean, yes there are Drogba, Essien, Terry, Videec, Rooney, De Jong, but there are also Lucio (worlds best Defender) Eto'o (worlds most pacefull Striker) then Sneijder, Schweinsteiger, Cambiasso...etc till morning which are on the Same Level or when not even better. Put up an Mix and lets see.

Sagna? Hmmm... No. The only FB who was better than Micah was Baines. Rafael and Bosnigwa were holes for their Teams, we were 3th. Had a strong Defence and Richards was a Part of it.

Like i said, doesnt ave to be all bout Skill, an mental nd emotional Mix in the Team can also do things on this.
Yes, because I have a hotline through to the United players. Ribery is so very overrated; he's not on a par with Iniesta, that's absolutely mental to suggest that.

And while we're at it, Rafael really was not a "hole" for our team. For quite a bit of last season, he was better than Evra was for us.

OMFG, how could such overrated Player like Ribery fuck up the hole U*ited Defence last Season?

Wow what a paradox, in the same Line: "Ribery is overrated" - "Rafuck is so good".

balkanno said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
balkanno said:

OMFG, how could such overrated Player like Ribery fuck up the hole U*ited Defence last Season?

Wow what a paradox, in the same Line: "Ribery is overrated" - "Rafuck is so good".
Ah, I see. So playing well against United in a couple of games justifies being comparable to Iniesta?

You really need to get to grips with paradoxes; arguing with you is becoming more and more like one. I watched every minute of every United game last season (which you, obviously, didn't) and so I can confidently say, without bias or an agenda, that for part of the season, Rafael was one of our most solid players. He's a great young full-back, and really was not a "hole" in our team.

And, I hate to keep referring to it, but you favourably compared Ribery to Iniesta. Boots his fit not lace to. Re-arrange that.

Viva Rivaldo said:
balkanno said:
Viva Rivaldo said:

Ah, I see. So playing well against United in a couple of games justifies being comparable to Iniesta?

You really need to get to grips with paradoxes; arguing with you is becoming more and more like one. I watched every minute of every United game last season (which you, obviously, didn't) and so I can confidently say, without bias or an agenda, that for part of the season, Rafael was one of our most solid players. He's a great young full-back, and really was not a "hole" in our team.

And, I hate to keep referring to it, but you favourably compared Ribery to Iniesta. Boots his fit not lace to. Re-arrange that.

Rafuck is shit. Thats bout the Topic, we talk here bout good Players.

Still saying, Ribery - Iniesta = same Level.

Iniesta has a working squad behind him, while Bayern is just fucking U*ited with 2 3 Players inclunding Ribery. U*ited would lost 8/10 against them, nd Ribery would fuck Rashit everytime, accouting to you best U*ited FB.

For the record, Ribery made 11 Assists in the last 12 Games.<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:52 am --<br /><br />
MCFC BOB said:
----------------Neuer----------------

Lahm-----Vidic-------Kompany-----Evra

----------------de Jong---------------

-----Robben----Fabregas--------Silva--

-----------------Tevez----------------

Like. But i would take Lahm on the Left FB and put Richards instead of Evra.

Why has no-one played the best CB in the world???? Thiago Silva....

----------------------Neuer----------------------

--Lahm------Thiago Silva------Kompany-------Coentrao

-----------Fabregas-------------Shweinsteiger-----------

--Robben--------------Silva------------------Rooney-----

-----------------------Tevez---------------------------

Balkanno is an idiot.

Neuer

Lahm - Thiago Silva - Vidic - Cole

Schweinsteiger - Toure

Robben - Fabregas - Sneijder

Eto'o

How come no Sanchez?

The 4 biggest clubs in the World (and us) are after him so he must be quite good?

Or is he now a Barca player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.