Best Torrent client for windows 10?

Chippy_boy

Team supported
God's chosen team
Having recently moved over to Windows 10 from a Mac, I am putting together all the bits of software I need from time to time.

What do people recommend as the best torrent client? Something simple and lightweight and above all, safe - i.e. which does not install all sorts of bloatware and potentially unwanted programs?

Any suggestions?

Thanks lads. Now if we can just stop playing utter shite and put Lyon to bed, I can relax.

Having recently moved over to Windows 10 from a Mac, I am putting together all the bits of software I need from time to time.

What do people recommend as the best torrent client? Something simple and lightweight and above all, safe - i.e. which does not install all sorts of bloatware and potentially unwanted programs?

Any suggestions?
U torrent for me also. Sticking with torrents can anyone recommend any decent torrent sites. Despite using a vpn can't seem to get any joy. Cheers in advance. K

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.