Best view in the stadium

Sat in my new seat last night Row J EL 3 308, mint view, sat there a few times last year so decided to buy a SC there. Should be great this season getting the New Kippax going.
Funny last night as some other blue said when the SS sang where were you when we were shite last night to the Kippax PMSL.

Here's mine from 206, row F. It's class

1fbew1.jpg

I can't argue with mine.

Front row of Level 2, on the edge east stand and south stand.

Great leg room, great atmosphere near the away fans, great view.

Throw into the mix some funny fuckers behind us and we're set.

Level 2 is the best for view, imo. I was sat in level 1 last night for the first time in years, and i re-discovered that i really don't like it! You have very little depth perception. Level 3 just seems too far from the action. Level 2 is perfect. I've been in 202 for some time now, and i can't see myself changing. Love it.

I've been on L1 in the east stand for a while. Back when we first moved to Eastlands I tried Level 2, you get a better overview of positioning, formations etc, but I'll stick to my half way line seat on Level1 now. I like the people who sit around me, some pure banter, sometimes just pure drivel but always worth a few giggles. I LOVE 105 peeps.

Probably Level 2 is best in all honesty that's why they're the dearer seats. 105 forever fer me.

I prefer levels 2 & 3 too. Nothing worse than being right at the front, you can't see what the hell's going on at the other side of the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.