Best/worst red cards

Dennis Tueart putting the nut on a Hartlepool player in a Cup tie at Maine Rd, fracturing his cheekbone. He was sent off and the Hartlepool player was sent off while lying on the stretcher. Maybe that's why Stelling hates us!

Dennis Tueart putting the nut on a Hartlepool player in a Cup tie at Maine Rd, fracturing his cheekbone. He was sent off and the Hartlepool player was sent off while lying on the stretcher. Maybe that's why Stelling hates us!
That was our only competitive game against Hartlepool and was 40 seasons ago. We won 6-0 and I was in the Kippax.
I seem to recall all the fuss was about Tueart's dismissal but very little of the Hartlepool player (Potter?), but he must have initiated the problem as he was in no fit state to retaliate after Tueart's assault.

That was our only competitive game against Hartlepool and was 40 seasons ago. We won 6-0 and I was in the Kippax.
I seem to recall all the fuss was about Tueart's dismissal but very little of the Hartlepool player (Potter?), but he must have initiated the problem as he was in no fit state to retaliate after Tueart's assault.
would probably have been banned for life for that now,you had to do something really cuntish to get sent off in them days....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.