Best/worst red cards

Dennis Tueart putting the nut on a Hartlepool player in a Cup tie at Maine Rd, fracturing his cheekbone. He was sent off and the Hartlepool player was sent off while lying on the stretcher. Maybe that's why Stelling hates us!

Jill Scott stuck the nut on someone last season. I thought it would be the last thing I'd see in women's footy - stickin' the nut on someone!

Worst was Kevin Horlocks aggressive walking at Bournemouth by along Stretch the best/funniest was Andy Morrison licking Collymores face at Fulham.

Neil Pointon's, er, "tackle" (loose definition of the term!) on the family man back in, I think, '92. It was the 1-1 game at the sty IIRC; Curle's penalty and White's missed sitter. It was a "strong" challenge as they say; nearly cut the sister-in-law shagging sheep botherer in half!

Neil Pointon's, er, "tackle" (loose definition of the term!) on the family man back in, I think, '92. It was the 1-1 game at the sty IIRC; Curle's penalty and White's missed sitter. It was a "strong" challenge as they say; nearly cut the sister-in-law shagging sheep botherer in half!

We’re obviously on the same wavelength with this topic.

I seem to recall that Giggs had just committed a sly foul on Pointon, and a minor skirmish had ensued. Giggs then conducted the United Road as Pointon got a lecture off the referee.

It was definitely one of those “Please God, let there be a 50-50” moments because every City fan in the swamp, knew what was going to happen next.

Excluding City games, I would simply add, Cameroon v Argentina 1990, and the three attempts to decapitate Caniggia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.