Bet advice

If your going to cover your bets, you can find better odds than 7/2 (4.50) and 5/2 (3.50).
I've seen 4.80 (18/5) and 3.75 (11/4) on betfair, for that little bit extra if you do choose to cover.

conormcfc said:
Or just ignore all the above advice and do double chance. Draw or Mainz is 10/11 on bet365 (probably find even longer odds if you look around), just put 30-40 quid on that and jobs a gooden.

de niro said:
I suppose if you could throw another tenner at 7/2 and put twenty on the draw

IH8MUFC said:
secondly how do you plan on covering it with those odds. f.e:
10 on mainz @7/2 gives you 35 and 10 on a draw at 5/2 gives you 25. sp if its a draw you will have lost a fiver.

best advice if you want to cover yourself i can think of is to hope bayern take the lead and bwt in play. a draw will probably go to something like 12/2 and mainz win 8/1. put 10 on both for example 60 for draw 70 for mainz. that way you make at least 30 profit

If this is how you 2 cover your bets then you've been throwing away money. Those double chance markets have been available for a while now.

You are the one throwing your money away the double chance you say is quoted @ 10/11 which is 52.4% chance yet he could back the same market @ 50.8% by taking the previously mentioned 7/2 (22.2%) and 5/2 (28.6%) just need to get your stakes right. Anyway as I type you can get 4/1 Mainz and 13/5 the draw so that is 47.8% a whole 4.6% away from your 10/11 advice. You should really take the 11/10 double chance with coral.

On another note, if an accumulator of 9 teams stands to win you about £150 you are obviously just a recreational punter, you do it for a laugh and the dream of "winning big" so why bother messing around hedging for few hundred quid, it just doesn't make practical sense unless £100 odd quid will change your life, it won't it's a night out or two.

Finally anyone who is slightly clued up on gambling will never get a bet on with Bet £3 65, don't get me wrong they have an amazing buisness model and fair play to them, but they do not accomodate any clients who are shrewd, most bookies don't, but they are the worst of the lot, by a country fucking mile.

So what's the best betting site ?
Yes I only bet for fun but like to make a profit , had various on line accounts just find bet365 ok

give & go said:
Yes I only bet for fun but like to make a profit , had various on line accounts just find bet365 ok

Different sites will have different offers for different events and different prices for different bets so best to shop around online, or find a price comparison site.
(the daily star i think it is print a coupon each saturday with the prices of the leading firms.

If you lay Bayer Leverkusen on betfair @ 1.86 (5/6) for £120

A) Bayer Win - your acc wins £167 minus £100 pay out on BF = total win £67

B) Match drawn - your acc loses but you win £120 on BF

C) Mainz win - your acc loses but wou win £120 on BF

It's a win win situation, but if you feel confident Bayer will win just let it ride!

Good Luck.

give & go said:

Recreational punter or not you may as well shop around for the best prices, so use the two main comparision sites bestbetting.co.uk and oddschecker.com these will tell you the place with the best site for your bet

Bet365 are a great company for the recreational losing punter they probably offer the most events and most markets, they just will not accomodate winning/clued up punters.

As you are betiing online you may as well have accounts with everyone and bet with the firm with the best price as it isn't wasting you time or effort, it's not like a supermarket whereby one is cheaper than the other but it's five miles further away etc

check for offers as well, most of the firms do them on the more recreational markets, Ladbrokes are always giving money back on selected games if your first scorer scores but not first etc

Bayer won 3-2 went 2-0 up the got pulled back to 2-2 then got winner in last 20 mins
Now what good teams do that
Get in Bayer & city
Good day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.