Bet for Wednesday!

leighton said:
Citytillidie69 said:
you beauty - Radio City 9-1 winner......i thak you leighton

Money on Gerrard for first goal tonight as well 17/2 worth a sneaky fiver.

Thanks for that.....but one bet a day is more than enough for me lol.......just thought I'd try my luck with your little tip. Cheers buddy.

leighton said:
2 out of 3 so far hoping that Fallon rides in the next race so will get a 3 out of 4 in the lucky 15 the other came nowhere.

how much is the lucky 15 for? £1 = £15?

haajes - not a look in this time Leighton...he couldnt get through the traffic.....but thanks for the other tips.....still a "nice little earner" as Arthur Daley would say

Citytillidie69 said:
haajes - not a look in this time Leighton...he couldnt get through the traffic.....but thanks for the other tips.....still a "nice little earner" as Arthur Daley would say

Watched the race never got the brakes in the race dont normally go near 5 furlong races as the horses get blocked off a fair bit. But fuck it I will get back €70.50 back from my €15 stake if the other would of came in it would of been even better but it is still a good win.

Erocsevil yes it is 15 bets so if I do it I put €1 on it so it is €15 you get triple the odds if you have only 1 winner. You get 4 singles and so many doubles and so many trebles and a quadruple and if you win they give you a bonus on top of it as well. So it is well worth doing and if you come good it is top banana.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.